Macros for Call of Duty
Taking into account all the gaming capabilities of the CALL OF DUTY game series, the variability of game settings and assemblies for each weapon, we have prepared a special version of the universal customizable Lua program G.MACRO PREMIUM CALL OF DUTY EDITION for Logitech mice and the official Logitech G HUB software.
Features of G.MACRO PREMIUM
G.MACRO PREMIUM CALL OF DUTY EDITION allows you to customize the macro for any settings, weapons and builds to compensate for the linear part of the recoil, but that’s not all it can do.
Basic functionality of G.MACRO MAX
Full basic functionality of G.MACRO.MAX retained:
- VERTICAL + HORIZONTAL RECOIL CONTROL – control of vertical and horizontal recoil with changing macro sensitivity on the fly for different weapons, modules and settings.
- DELAY CONTROL – changing the delays between macro movements, this will make the macro smoother or, conversely, sharper.
- LMB + RMB MODE – the ability to change the shooting mode from holding one LMB (left mouse button) to holding RMB (right mouse button) + LMB (used for games with aiming mode, where you need to hold the right mouse button while shooting).
- INVERSION – inversion of any of the macro axes (necessary if you play with inversion enabled).
- CLICKER MODE – automatic LMB clicker with adjustable click frequency via DELAY CONTROL.
- HUMAN RANDOM MODE – adds a small randomness factor to the macro to better hide the macro’s operation.
- SHOW SETTINGS – Shows the current VERTICAL, HORIZONTAL RECOIL CONTROL and DELAY CONTROL macro settings.
Basic and additional functions
All basic and additional functions of G.MACRO can be assigned to the G buttons of Logitech keyboards.
Allows you to assign G.MACRO activation to a mouse button.
And also to any G button of the Logitech keyboard.
Mode #1 and Mode #2
G.MACRO PREMIUM can store two separate macros in preset modes Mode 1 and Mode 2, and can also switch them on the fly via the standard “Right SHIFT + Mouse Button 3” combination or the assigned G button on the Logitech keyboard.
Mode #1 and Mode #2 are filled with data from the configured macro, which can be found in the “SHOW SETTINGS” function (the default combination is “Left SHIFT + Mouse Button 3”).
Free but useful macros
You can also use our universal macros for A4Tech Bloody, X7, Logitech (G HUB/LGS) and Razer (Synapse 3) mice with different gaming settings, or choose the macro that best suits your current settings. Macros for Logitech G are activated by enabling CapsLock. Playback option for Razer macros – “Play while assigned key is pressed“.
Features of use and installation
- Universal macros for Logitech G mice will be enabled/disabled via CapsLock.
- Universal Razer mouse macros work with the playback options “Play when assigned key is pressed”.