- Vast experience in software development and writing a wide variety of macros, including complex ones, for the most common mouse manufacturers – Logitech, A4Tech and Razer.
- Full cycle of macro development from scratch to a working script or a full-fledged program.
- Quality control and constant refactoring of macros is the reason why you can be sure that you will receive a 100% high-quality and working product.
- We will not leave you in the lurch! If something doesn’t work out for you, our support will answer any questions and will definitely help you.
- We create macros exclusively for official, fully legal and certified software from mouse manufacturers Logitech, A4Tech and Razer.
- Macros recoil models are calculated based on our proprietary mathematical algorithm.
- Software calculation and conversion of macros to suit the most convenient game parameters eliminates any errors.
- All the latest versions of Lua macros for Logitech contain a complex software part that significantly expands the functionality and ease of switching.
- Our support is almost always kind and sympathetic, with a beard and a sweater with deer.
You must have a mouse from one of three manufacturers: Logitech, A4Tech or Razer with macro support.
Logitech has all mice with support for Logitech G HUB software, A4Tech has mice from the Bloody and X7 series that support A4Tech Bloody 7, Bloody Espots, Oscar Editor and Oscar Lite software, and to use macros in the format for Razer mice you need a mouse works with Razer Synapse 3.