This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of pro-macro.com (hereinafter pro-macro.com or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
Website pro-macro.com is not a mass media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site pro-macro.com!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
– search for information on the site
– receive information on the site
– comment on the content posted on the site
– copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
– copy information to other sites with the permission of the copyright holder
– use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
– at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
– restrict access to any information on the site
– do not disrupt the website
– not post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
– not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
– maintain the site’s performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
Responsibility of the Parties
– the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
– in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
This Agreement shall enter into force upon any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.