CS:GO Macro for Bloody/X7 Mouses
Our (CS:GO) Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Macro are designed with perfect accuracy and will not leave you indifferent, no matter what macros you use before.
The archive with each of the macros includes at least two versions of the macros:
- Base (basic) macro – a macro which has no equal in accuracy. Due to the perfectly constructed mathematical model, this macro shows the highest possible accuracy and accuracy of shooting for macros of this type.
- Professional The (professional) macro is the most complex macro, some macros of this type have more than 150 lines in the source script.. An ideal macro for a competitive mode that combines high accuracy and maximum stealth. From the outside, this macro looks as if the spray is controlled by a professional player, however, according to the degree of control of recoil, no one can compare with this macro.
You can find the latest versions of professional macros for various games here – promacro.exaccess.com
Normal CS:GO setting for macros.
Reset all settings and use macro.cfg
- when they installed third-party configs. (cfg of pro players, friends, etc.).
- dozens of settings have been changed several times and don’t remember what it is.
- feel an overwhelming desire to establish our config.
Features of macros for cs go.
In general, macros for cs go, at the moment are one of the most complex. This is due not only to global, periodic changes in returns in the game itself, but also to the presence of different server tick rates (tickrate values are 64 or 128). All macros are standardly made for 64 tick rate, this is the standard tick rate of all servers in cs go (matchmaking, dm and others). But, if you play on third-party servers, for example faceit servers, then there will be a tick rate of 128 and the return, even with macros, may be slightly higher.
And now let’s highlight the main pros and cons when playing with macros in cs go. Let’s start with the minuses, not even so much with the minuses, it is rather the requirements of the player and the game itself. So, the cons and requirements:
- Sensitive to precise settings.
- Playing with them requires proper execution, for example, you can’t shoot in motion (you need to either stop quickly with a reverse strafe or crouch), you can’t start shooting after a very short pause (the weapon must have time to “cool down”).
- They require high accuracy of aiming, since hitboxes of players in CSGO are quite small and no matter how accurate the macros are, a very accurate and fast aiming is needed.
- The use of non – “Pro” (professional) macros can be seen by spectators, although even the most honest players are not blamed.
Now about the pros:
- In contrast to the same PUBG, the return in macros for csgo is completely controlled along both axes, i.e. residual deviation is either completely absent or insignificant and is corrected by updating macros.
- The number of minimum settings for the game is very small, with direct connection turned on, 2-3 commands are enough.
- Unlike other games, the return of weapons is constant and you do not need to think about returns with body kits, etc.
- You will not be banned for using the macro from the mouse memory (Bloody and X7 mice).
Previously, in cs go, it was possible to check the effectiveness of compensation for returns very quickly and simply – with one command, now the game just crashes, so if you use our macros for cs go, do not forget to look at least occasionally in your inbox or in our vk.com/promacroru group, so as not to miss the next macro update for cs go.